By the present Policy are defined the terms and conditions for the collection, storage, use or any other form of processing of the website visitors/users data, in its capacity as Data Controller, as well as the rights of visitors/users according to the current national and European legislation and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EU, also known as GDPR. The competent courts for the resolution of any disputes are the courts of Chalkida.
- What does personal data mean?
The term “personal data” refers to natural person information, such as name and surname, postal address, email address, contact telephone number, etc., which identify or may identify them.
- What is Personal Data Processing?
Any operation performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, alteration, retrieval, information search, use, deletion, destruction, etc.
- What data categories do we collect?
We collect only your Data that are absolutely necessary to us, which are appropriate and correspond to the intended purpose, namely:
- Identification data, such as name, ID card number, TIN, date of birth
- Communication data, such as postal and email address, fixed and/or mobile phone number, comments, requests, etc.
- Activity data (e.g. occupation/activity, chamber registration number)
Data collected through Cookies (e.g. IP), as it is extensively described in Cookies Policy Section.
- Why do we collect your Data?
We collect and process your Data, in order to achieve the following objectives:
- In order to identify you and communicate with you
- To conduct a satisfaction survey of our visitors/users, to promote our products and / or services, to send newsletters of our products and/or services
- To examine your requests for a product or service
- What is the legal basis for the processing of your Data by the Company?
The processing of your data is based (at least) on one of the following legal frameworks:
- a) our contractual relationship or the measures taken during the pre-contractual stage
- b) your consent, where required, as for example in the event that there has been no previous transaction and you wish to receive a newsletter. You may withdraw your consent at any time
- c) for the purposes of compliance with the obligations imposed by the applicable legal and regulatory framework and the supervisory authorities, as well as with any rulings of the authorities or the courts.
- d) the legal interest of the Company, in order to promote our services
- Who are the recipients of your Data?
Only the absolutely necessary staff of the Company, committed to the observance of professional secrecy and the duty of confidentiality has access to your Data.
Your data may be disclosed to Technical support and software maintenance companies and website management, as well as newsletter management software providers cooperating with us.
In any case, the Company guarantees that it shall not transfer, notify, concede, etc. your data to third parties, for any purpose or use other than those expressly disclosed in the present Policy. Our partners have agreed and are committed to confidentiality, to refrain from sending your Data to third parties without the Company’s permission, to take appropriate technical and organizational security measures and to comply with the legal framework for personal data protection and in particular the 979 / 2016 / EU Regulation (also known as GDPR).
- How long do we keep your data?
We shall keep your data for a reasonable period of time in order to fulfill the purpose for which you have granted them, unless an extension of this time is required due to our legal claims or obligations. Your consent for sending a newsletter is kept for as long as the newsletter is sent to you by the Company and in any case for not more than six months since the interruption of its sending. After the end of such period, the Company shall take care of the secure destruction and/or deletion of your data.
- What are your rights?
– Right of access: You can ask to be informed about the processing of your data (such as data categories, processing purposes, how long we store them, etc.).
– Right of rectification: You can submit our request to correct your inaccurate data and to complete the missing ones, so as to be complete and accurate.
– Right of deletion: You may request he deletion of all or part of your data if such are no longer necessary for the above-mentioned processing purposes.
– Right of portability: You can ask us to receive a readable form of the data you have provided or ask us to transfer them to a third provider.
– Right of restriction: You can claim the restriction of your data processing, for as long as the examination of your objections regarding processing is pending.
– Right of objection: You may at any time object to the processing of your data or withdraw your consent, in case it is required, and we shall stop processing your data.